Terms & Conditions
property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website
designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site
(collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos
contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to
us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other
intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, international copyright laws, and international conventions. The Content and the Marks are provided on the
Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms
of Use, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced,
aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded,
translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited
for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written
granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a
copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access
solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not
expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
right, but not the obligation, to: (1) monitor the Site for violations of
limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities; (3) in our sole
discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the
availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of
your Contributions or any portion thereof; (4) in our sole discretion and
without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise
disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way
burdensome to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner
designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper
functioning of the Site.
WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and
creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of
any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In
addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to
take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil,
criminal, and injunctive redress.
the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software,
or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting
in interruptions, delays, or errors. We
reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise
modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability
whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to
construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or to supply any
corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or
omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other
information. We reserve the right to
correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the
information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU
AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE
FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT
THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY
WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY
FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2)
PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF
OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL
INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION
TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH
MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY
ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF
ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR
OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE,
OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A
THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE
APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A
PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU
AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE
PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU
SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US
defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries,
affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and
employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including
reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or
arising out of:
certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the
performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups
of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that
relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree
that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such
data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such
loss or corruption of such data.
Terms and Conditions:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Who we are and how you can reach us
- We are Pilgrim Apparel. We are a small company who started November 2020. You can contact us via the following means
- VAT: Once we are big enough this will apply too.
- Our Ondernemings nummer / business number is: 0754.658.119
- These conditions are applicable when you buy or have bought something from us. If not, they're not that applicable. We want to make sure you’ve seen these terms and conditions. They tell you what we do for you and what you can expect from us.
- We only deliver in Western Europe for now. If you select a shipping address in a different location, we can refuse your order or please contact us directly.
- To place an order, you must be at least 16 years old. If you aren't 16 yet, we ask you to have the order placed by your parents or legal guardian. If we suspect that an order is placed by a by someone under 16 we will hold the order and/or seek proof of age. With one exception of credit card payments which require a minimum age of 18.
- Placing an order on the website counts as explicit acceptance of our terms and conditions, which can be accessed at all times through our website.
- When you order online, we'll make sure to get you a copy of these Terms and Conditions you can either save or print. Whether that's in the order confirmation or during delivery.
The offer and your order
- We always tell you what, when, and how, you can buy something. And how much it costs and if you can exchange it. Did you spot a mistake on the product page? You can hold us to it. Except if it’s clearly caused by someone didn’t have their coffee yet and accidentally missed a few zeros (imagine that!), which you could have known beforehand.
- Your order will be complete and the agreement between us will be definitive as soon as we've received approval from the card issuer for your transaction with debit or credit cards. We accept Bancontact, IDeal, Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. If the card issuer does not approve your payment to us. Your good might be delivered later. Orders without a valid payment can't be accepted or processed.
- To purchase a product, add it to your shopping cart. Fill out your contact information and invoice data. Choose your delivery method: delivery to your chosen address or your nearest pick up station. In the last step you see an overview page, you accept our Terms and Conditions and you confirm payment by clicking the button 'Place order'. Once you've gone through these steps, your purchase is final.
- If you choose to have it delivered to your nearest pick up station. We will choose the one closest to your shipping address. It is on you to check where that is before you purchase.
- Items are kept in your shopping basket for 7 days, but don't wait too long, as they won't be reserved for you.
Right of withdrawal
- If you wish to return your product(s) for any reasons please contact us before returning any goods, with your order number and if needed any pictures to support your point.
- Sometimes, you and your product wont be up to your expected standards in one way shape or form. In this case, you can send the product back within 14 days after receipt. Otherwise neither of you will be happy. We’ll send you a new product or you’ll receive a refund within 7 days upon the return of the product(s).
- Unfortunately as of right now if you wish to return a product you will need to pay the shipping for the return.
- If we haven't received your product yet and have no proof that you've returned it, we cannot provide a refund.
- How you wish to open your good is up to you. Not happy with what you see? Then don’t use it for cooking, swimming, skydiving, or something else you wouldn’t want someone to have done with it before you purchased it. Because returns are only valid if product has not been worn and has no signs of use and has not been washed.
- Did you indicate that you’d like to return your order, within 14 days? We’ll do the following:
- We'll send you a confirmation of your request;
- We’ll send you a new product or you’ll receive your payment back within 7 days upon the product(s) return.
- You probably understand that you can’t return product if the following is true:
- You paid fully with vouchers.
- If a product is damaged in anyway.
- We’re always honest about the prices, so you don’t come across any unpleasant surprises.
- All prices are including VAT if applicable.
- Shipping is based upon your location and weight of goods. Unfortunately we cannot magically transport them to your given location.
- You can only pay for your online order via the payment module on our website.
- Safety first. That's why transaction information is protected by a safe SSL connection. You can recognize a secure SSL connection by the "lock" in your browser's status bar.
Delivery and implementation
- Delivery will be determined by the region your buying in and the delivery type you select.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you've received a damaged product or if it's not correct according to the delivery note or your order. Send the products back to us within 14 days, it is important that you contact us first before sending your product back.
- If our transportation service causes damage by delivering products late or not at all, we can't do anything about that. If they damage the goods please let us know and we will see what can be done about that.
- All orders will be with you within 30 days of purchase if there are no external factors causing problems. Please see the next section for more details.
- In case of force majeure, we'll let you know as soon as possible.
- Force majeure includes any situation outside of our will and control which prevents us from fulfilling our promises to you. This includes strikes, fire, malfunctions, power failures, network failures in, for instance, telecommunication networks, connections, or used systems of communication, or the unavailability of our website at any time, non-timely delivery by suppliers or other third parties.
Our website, logos, texts, designs and products are all part of our trademark. Copying our products expicitly will not be tolerated.
Complaints and disputes
- Do you have a complaint? We are sorry to hear that. Let us know as soon as possible when you have a complaint, and describe your problem as clearly as possible. This way, we can help you in the best way possible.