Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Who we are and how you can reach us
- We are Pilgrim Apparel. We are a small company who started November 2020. You can contact us via the following means
- VAT: Once we are big enough this will apply too.
- Our Ondernemings nummer / business number is: 0754.658.119
- These conditions are applicable when you buy or have bought something from us. If not, they're not that applicable. We want to make sure you’ve seen these terms and conditions. They tell you what we do for you and what you can expect from us.
- We only deliver in Western Europe for now. If you select a shipping address in a different location, we can refuse your order or please contact us directly.
- To place an order, you must be at least 16 years old. If you aren't 16 yet, we ask you to have the order placed by your parents or legal guardian. If we suspect that an order is placed by a by someone under 16 we will hold the order and/or seek proof of age. With one exception of credit card payments which require a minimum age of 18.
- Placing an order on the website counts as explicit acceptance of our terms and conditions, which can be accessed at all times through our website.
- When you order online, we'll make sure to get you a copy of these Terms and Conditions you can either save or print. Whether that's in the order confirmation or during delivery.
The offer and your order
- We always tell you what, when, and how, you can buy something. And how much it costs and if you can exchange it. Did you spot a mistake on the product page? You can hold us to it. Except if it’s clearly caused by someone didn’t have their coffee yet and accidentally missed a few zeros (imagine that!), which you could have known beforehand.
- Your order will be complete and the agreement between us will be definitive as soon as we've received approval from the card issuer for your transaction with debit or credit cards. We accept Bancontact, IDeal, Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. If the card issuer does not approve your payment to us. Your good might be delivered later. Orders without a valid payment can't be accepted or processed.
- To purchase a product, add it to your shopping cart. Fill out your contact information and invoice data. Choose your delivery method: delivery to your chosen address or your nearest pick up station. In the last step you see an overview page, you accept our Terms and Conditions and you confirm payment by clicking the button 'Place order'. Once you've gone through these steps, your purchase is final.
- If you choose to have it delivered to your nearest pick up station. We will choose the one closest to your shipping address. It is on you to check where that is before you purchase.
- Items are kept in your shopping basket for 7 days, but don't wait too long, as they won't be reserved for you.
Right of withdrawal
- If you wish to return your product(s) for any reasons please contact us before returning any goods, with your order number and if needed any pictures to support your point.
- Sometimes, you and your product wont be up to your expected standards in one way shape or form. In this case, you can send the product back within 14 days after receipt. Otherwise neither of you will be happy. We’ll send you a new product or you’ll receive a refund within 7 days upon the return of the product(s).
- Unfortunately as of right now if you wish to return a product you will need to pay the shipping for the return.
- If we haven't received your product yet and have no proof that you've returned it, we cannot provide a refund.
- How you wish to open your good is up to you. Not happy with what you see? Then don’t use it for cooking, swimming, skydiving, or something else you wouldn’t want someone to have done with it before you purchased it. Because returns are only valid if product has not been worn and has no signs of use and has not been washed.
- Did you indicate that you’d like to return your order, within 14 days? We’ll do the following:
- We'll send you a confirmation of your request;
- We’ll send you a new product or you’ll receive your payment back within 7 days upon the product(s) return.
- You probably understand that you can’t return product if the following is true:
- You paid fully with vouchers.
- If a product is damaged in anyway.
- We’re always honest about the prices, so you don’t come across any unpleasant surprises.
- All prices are including VAT if applicable.
- Shipping is based upon your location and weight of goods. Unfortunately we cannot magically transport them to your given location.
- You can only pay for your online order via the payment module on our website.
- Safety first. That's why transaction information is protected by a safe SSL connection. You can recognize a secure SSL connection by the "lock" in your browser's status bar.
Delivery and implementation
- Delivery will be determined by the region your buying in and the delivery type you select.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you've received a damaged product or if it's not correct according to the delivery note or your order. Send the products back to us within 14 days, it is important that you contact us first before sending your product back.
- If our transportation service causes damage by delivering products late or not at all, we can't do anything about that. If they damage the goods please let us know and we will see what can be done about that.
- All orders will be with you within 30 days of purchase if there are no external factors causing problems. Please see the next section for more details.
- In case of force majeure, we'll let you know as soon as possible.
- Force majeure includes any situation outside of our will and control which prevents us from fulfilling our promises to you. This includes strikes, fire, malfunctions, power failures, network failures in, for instance, telecommunication networks, connections, or used systems of communication, or the unavailability of our website at any time, non-timely delivery by suppliers or other third parties.
Our website, logos, texts, designs and products are all part of our trademark. Copying our products expicitly will not be tolerated.
Complaints and disputes
- Do you have a complaint? We are sorry to hear that. Let us know as soon as possible when you have a complaint, and describe your problem as clearly as possible. This way, we can help you in the best way possible.